Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The Vision Continued Part IV



My Perpetual Help (continued)

Then she told me that the journey had only just begun, but that I was now under her maternal
protection and she would not let me fall. She said “I shall be your guide, you shall only step where I step, when I step. Plant your feet firmly on top of mine, your left foot on my left and your right foot on my right.” And so, as I lay hidden within her mantle, I stood on top of her fee. She took a step forward and I immediately lost balance. Many times she attempted to walk but many times I failed to stay secure. I lamented and complained saying “is there not an easier way?” She replied, “Small is the gate and narrow is the road that leads to life, there is no other way.” After countless trials, I started to complain less about the fact that we had not progressed at all, and started to rejoice more in the fact that I was gaining better balance. Slowly we began to progress rather steadily and suddenly we were walking at a very quick pace. Yet we still journeyed for what seemed like an eternity.

This is part four of a seven part project. For the full story click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

'
Follow us
Facebook
  
Visit Us

Blog Archive